Designed for futuristic, extremely technical routes. The Futuras are a super-sensitive performance shoe. They translate the texture of the rock and a feel for the surface under your feet to your instinctive centre of your climbing brain. A no-edge design of the sole keeps your foot close in to the rock for solid edging on micro-holds. Unlined synthetic uppers won't stretch and pooch out over time. Overall, they feel thin, sensitive and ready to tackle vexing sporty problems.
- Uppers are synthetic with leather inserts, unlined for a glove-like fit and sensitive feel.
- Fast lacing system and hook-and-loop closures allow you to dial in a snug, precise fit.
- No-edge design for maximum edging power right out of the box.
- Downward curved profile drives power to the toes.
- Soles are 3mm Vibram® XS Grip2.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.