Designed for alpine climbing and situations where every gram counts, the ANGE FINESSE quickdraw is ultra-light, compact and durable. Featuring Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and an H-shaped cross-section, ANGE carabiners are very lightweight and offer an optimal strength/weight ratio. Strong and ergonomic, the FINESSE sling provides a good grip. The STRING quickdraw sling protector maintains the proper orientation of the carabiner making it easier to clip. Available in two lengths and two carabiner sizes.
Ultra-lightweight and durable quickdraw:
- Ultra-light ANGE carabiners with MonoFil gate
- Lightweight and compact FINESSE quickdraw sling. The ergonomic shape makes it easier to grab
- Size and strength/weight ratio of the carabiner are optimized, thanks to its specific profile and the H-shaped cross-section
- The MonoFil Keylock gate ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners
Efficient to use:
- The deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to promote proper positioning of the carabiner on the major axis, and helps with clipping
- The tabs on the bottom of the carabiner help keep the STRING in place to better align the quickdraw sling along its major axis
- The STRING quickdraw sling protector helps maintain the proper orientation of the carabiner and protect the carabiner attachment loop from wear
Available in four versions to meet a variety of user needs:
- Ultra-light version: 10 cm sling with two ANGE S carabiners
- Compact version for managing rope drag: 17 cm sling with two ANGE S carabiners
- Compact version for easier clipping: 17 cm sling with one ANGE S carabiner on the anchor end and one ANGE L carabiner on the rope end
- Ergonomic version for easier clipping: 17 cm sling with two ANGE L carabiners
ANGE S breaking strength: - major axis: 20 kN - minor axis: 7 kN - open gate: 9 kN - gate opening: 23 mm
ANGE L strength: - major axis: 22 kN - minor axis: 7 kN - open gate: 10 kN - gate opening: 26 mm
Capacity: 21 mm
Material(s): aluminum carabiners, HDPE slings with nylon stitching, rubber STRING
Certification(s): - carabiner: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA - sling: CE EN 566, UIAA
Order are shipped out within 3 business days with Canada Post. You can also choose to pick up your order at one of our two locations (depending on availability).
(carabiners, ropes, harness...) are all finale sales. No return or exchange under any circumstances. Warranty is at the manufacturer's discretion.
For more information on returns, check out this section (Shipping & Returns)