Very versatile, lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
|References||M39A SL||M39A RL|
|Weight||46 g||51 g|
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN||7 kN|
|Gate opening||20 mm||20 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|
Order are shipped out within 3 business days with Canada Post. You can also choose to pick up your order at one of our two locations (depending on availability).
(carabiners, ropes, harness...) are all finale sales. No return or exchange under any circumstances. Warranty is at the manufacturer's discretion.
For more information on returns, check out this section (Shipping and returns)