Couldn't load pickup availability
Pickup available at ChabanelUsually ready in 24 hours
Very versatile, lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
ShippingOrder are shipped out within 3 business days with Canada Post. You can also choose to pick up your order at one of our two locations (depending on availability).
Returns-Climbing gear(carabiners, ropes, harness...) are all finale sales. No return or exchange under any circumstances. Warranty is at the manufacturer's discretion. For more information on returns, check out this section (Shipping and returns)
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping in Canada for orders over 100$. Orders are shipped out within 3 business days with Canada Post. You can also choose to pick up your order at one of our locations (depending on availability).
All route climbing equipment is final sale.
New, unused items can be returned within 30 days after the purchase date if in their original packaging. They can be shipped back to us or returned directly at any of our locations. Please contact email@example.com for a return authorization number beforehand. Your returned item will be refunded once inspected by the online store personnel.
Pairs well with
How can I track my order?
In order to track your order, use the chat box at the bottom right of your screen. Enter your order informaiton, et voilà !
What is your shipping policy?
All orders ship within 3 business days and we offer free shipping in Canada for orders over 100$. The shipping service can be upgraded (at your expense) for faster delivery. Local pick up at one of the gyms is also possible. You will have all these options at checkout.
What is your return policy?
*All rope climbing equipment is final sale.*
New and unused items can be returned in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of reception. A return authorisation number can be requested here or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Bloc Shop does not cover shipping expenses on returns.
Can I place a special order?
You sure can! Looking for something really specific and/or hard to find? Let us know what you have in mind and we will do our best to get it for you. No extra charge!
Can I be notified when a product comes back in stock?
To be notified when a product comes back in stock, head over to the product page and click on the ''Notify me when available'' tab, a small red tab on the right of your screen.
Can't see the tab? Please, feel free to send us a message!